<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 @9:22 PM
hot title:busy day indeed...

today went to help out at my parents stall as usual... so tired... catch a nap in the afternoon before daddy comes back frm the wholesales market...

was damn happy... one of the auntie who use to to work next stall came back to visit us... so happy la... guess wad's my first words... hehe... i asked "你有没有想我? ” hahax... now adays this is my favourate sentence... oh ya... that's the happy part... the idiotic part is when i went to get my breakfast, our "enemy" BANG onto me... but the thing is that she nv say sorry la... so angry... almost wanted to scold her....

oh ya... jus nw uncle Ricky came to find me to get my details... daddy brought insurance for me... then i sign the doucuments until i go CRAZY lar... sianx... yaya.. wadeva...

then today daddy also received a business frm MOE again... that's why i now than come and blog... cox i jus got from... cox jus now was at the shop busy packing the fruits for the MOE teachers la... wad ever... im so tired le... going to sleep soon... very supper damn tired... eyes closing soon... hahax... kk.. see u peepx soon ya...