<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 @9:05 PM
♥ hot title:im back finally...

hahax... im seriously busy u noe... ya... this week is my class chalet week but somehow im filled up with a lot of meeting... haix... wadever... so tired... really damn tired... i will really try to come and update...

today time is so packed... went for a mtg in the morning... met Esther and peepx to get BBQ stuffx... then had a mtg again at 6pm... jus got hm... so many report to type... haix... Thank God one of my member volunteered to do some for me... thanks ya...

ya... something to tell u guys... ive signed up for Usher Ministry and im in FT2 class... thats so wonderful... i hope that they will call me soon... hahax... n tmr going for bs... yeah!!

tmr i going for NAFA open hse too... i jus wanna find out more... tell u wad... I WANT TO FULFILL THE CULTURAL MANDATE!! hahax... i need toengage into culture... dunno leh...maybe i will really get into Arts... wad eva la... btw... today my friends were saying... " 2 Feb get results lei..." then some say "no la, is 5 Feb" now some say "9 Feb la..." so wad is the actual date?? can someone ans me.. im damn scared la...

okie la... promise i blog again okie.. gtg... cya.. :D