<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 @9:27 AM
hot title:im back...

yeah... im finaly back in blogger... somehow..rusty le... take very long to get back to track... hahax... alright... so do come and visit wor...

alright.. some updates... yesterday... so funny la... cox i slept very late on sunday so i was still sleeping at ard 10am then my daddy came into my room and called out "fei zhu" wake up liao la... with a cute and childish tone i called out "我不是肥猪hor.. piglet 你才是肥猪。。。" hahax...
then i went to get ready and we got on the car and heed down to china town for breakfast... ohoh... but got traffic jam... sians... reached there ard 11am... and after that went shopping... and i claimed that i want to go OG for shopping... hahax... brought clothings for myself, daddy and accessories for mummy... i brought a cargo pants for chinese new year... then we spend like $400 la... mummy da chu xue... hahax... but we happy... hehe... saw my classmate, yurong there too... he'sworking at the shoe department... he working im shopping... hehe... happie happie lei... then ard 3pm daddy wanted to fetch us hm... but we told him to go hm himself la... cox we still want to shop... haha... but when we went hm we squeeze with others in the train...

went hm... so tired then slept... woke up abt 8pm... then mummy cook maggie me for me... cox daddy went for meeting so nv go out for dinner... i think somehow miss daddy...

okie... today be going shopping with my dear friend, xinhui than after that catching a movie with jojo... hehe.. so... will update all of u again... hehe... enjoy.. cya soon...

Labels: