<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, January 11, 2007 @3:21 PM
hot title:im happy...

im so happy la... yesterday was a day of fulfillment... but before i tell u guys wad happen... "I FORGOT TO PACK MY ROOM YESTERDAY..." okie... so i think i onli have time to pack next week liao... hahax... wadever...

okey... me and my parents had our dinner at sun plaza once again.. hahax... mummy funny la... 3 person ate chicken rice... guess wad mummy ordered?? she ordered: half a chicken; a plate of bean spout; chicken intestines... thats alot okie... i ate all the tomatoes... hahax... damn full la... of course the happy part is not eating la... wantto noe y i so happy?? hahax... guess la... hehex...

okey lah... later u all scold me... hahax... oh... cox went to buy new year clothings mah... i thing this year a really spend bombs la.. i think mummy really "da chu xue" liao... hahax cox... monday went OG i sent like--- $108.20... then yeaterday i brought alot too.. yesterday sum up to ab--- $188.70... so total for so far is $296.90 but hor.. haven finish buying lei... still got shoes and bags... hahax... oie... yesterday i brought 3 tops and 2 bottoms... i bought skirt yesterday lei... can u jus imagine... i cant imagine la... oh ya... i need to buy belt too... although its going to be funny for me to wear belt with that skirt... but if i don wear belt i 100% comfirm my skirt is going to drop... hahax...

i think for the next one week i will continue to sop and shop and shop non-stop... hahax.... will keep updating u peeps out there yar...

Labels: