<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, January 13, 2007 @8:03 AM
hot title:tiring day...

yesterday went to help my parents at their store... alright but was raining the whole day... n i recorded a video of the rain la... if got time then i blog it... n met alot of familar customer yesterday... n funny things happen too... like... cox mummy move store a couple of months ago la... then the shop that she left now got china gal selling fruits there too then our customer asked " 你是 ah hua de daughter ar?" u noe wad she replied... "YAYA" hahax.. then the customer came and tell us... then we laugh until siao la... wan to be my SISTER... if u jump down from 20th floor and u dont die then maybe i can consider u as my SISTER la... wadeva... don talk abt it le la... but i just found out actually alot of the Grassroot leaders there care abt me alot.. hahax cox daddy also grassroot leader... hahax... (updated on 6 jan, sat)

and so... jus wanna Thank God for good ppl ard me... yeah!! after everything end on friday... onli got home ard 6pm... had my "Ta Bao Dinner" then got to rush out again... went to teach tuition... i think one fine day i will really vomit blood la... haix... that day was also a day of coincidence la... cox in the morning i had a customer talk to me abt life and death and how she wants to die in future, ya then in the afternoon my uncle called and said that my cousin's father-in-law passed away... so for the past few days i had been attending Funeral wakes for the past few days cox daddy say its "zi ji ren" so must show face... so i also jolly well show face lo...

Sunday was rather alright... Pastor Kong was away... so Pastor Tan preached... a very good msg i think... n i told myself i do not want to be an "OLD SINGAPOREAN" but a "NEW SINGAPOREAN"... haha... if u guys noe wad im talking about... after svc went down to Marina Sq for fellowship... then went to Funan Mall... fellowshiped... then after that the rest went hmthen i waited for my parents to come and fetched me and we went down to Tiong Baruh Plaza... shopped... so... my end conclusion is that... Shopping is still the best... (updated on 15 jan, mon)