<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, February 19, 2007 @1:40 PM
hot title:Happy Chinese New Year...

hihi... wanna wish all of u happy chinese new year right here at blogspot... may all your wishes come through for u... may all the blessings of God keep on flowing onto u ya...

glad to announce to u all that i had a new plan for my room... funiture has been shifted already.. so happy... its really different...

n yesterday was the first day of chinese new year... i requested that we go to my ah ma hse first... everyone was gathered there... hahax...and i collected all my ang baos... then we head down as a supper big family with 4 cars to my Christian uncle's hse... and i was really amazed by wad he had been doing for the past few months... he actually wrote the 2nd edition of "Beyond Words To Jesus".. im so proud of him.. he also shared his testimony of how he went to church at first and how he backsliden and how he manage to come back... in one of the area, in his business is the best testimony that he can testify God.. a few years back his business was bankrupted and now he has 6 shops in the whole of Singapore... although he is not like any brand like Bee Cheng Hiang but im so proud that he is able to stand up and succeed in his business by Faith and by God's Grace.. Amen...

after all the bai nian... went to ling hse to catch a nap and woke up at 10pm to head down to TM catch a movie, twins mission... its really amazing... u guys should go and watch... and now back at my own hse... slept and just woke up... and lots of guests are at my hse... i think its time to show up already... so i guess i shall see u guys again... need to entertain the ppl outside le...

but before i end... let me share with u poem written by my uncle ya...

Title: SGH
I was a SGH patient
From 2000 - 2005
'SGH' is:
Spiritual General Hospital.
I was its patient
For severe soul repair.
Allow me please to share:
On 4th January 2005,
At our tuesday night prayer meeting,
For the very first time
After a lepse of more than 5 years,
I knelt on the 3rd floor of the church's sanctuary,
To pray.
At that moment,God mercifully revealed
That I had 2 fatal diseases:
Shame&Guilt.
Immediately,
I pleaded for God's mercy.
God miraculously
Acceded to my request:
Apowerful spiritual wave,
Like Tsunami
Rushed up my inner belly
Right up to my mouth.
Instantaneously,
I felt so Holy,
And so righteous.
All my hidden shame and guilt
Were washed
Totally cleaned.
Freedom flows.
I ambeyond words
To describe this bliss!
The trace of my hurt
Left me in less than a year later
After having been prayed by my dear friend, Robert.
In less than a year,
My shame, Guilt and hurt
Were completely healed.
I am now a brand new creation,
Living freely by His amazing Grace;
No longer in need of 'SGH.'
God not only discharged me 'SGH',
He gave me
The Joy of Salvation, Grace and Healing.
He honoured me with invitations
To share about His wondrous miracles & power
Both in Singapore & Aboard.
I was a victim to SGH (Shame,Guilt and Hurt)
But now, I am:
Revived by His Merciful SGH(Salvation, Grace & Healing)
And restored by His gracious SGH(Share glory and Honour).
I am now closely
Following Jesus' example
In selflessness & living by example.
I must tell the wonderful things
Jesus can do for & to everyone.
written by:Patrick Lee
so after reading and u feel that God has done alot for him and u wish to noe how much more God can do for all of us, u can contact me to borrow frm me the book... i can also try to get more copies for u... Be Blessed!!