<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, February 08, 2007 @8:24 AM
♥ hot title:hi peepx..

wow.. it has been so long since i ever blogged... yeah... SOME PEOPLE hor keep asking me to update.. so here i am doing what im suppose to do la... hahax...

this few days has been busy working but in the midst SCARY things happened and i cried too.. so scary la.. ask xinhui... she will noe... hahax... but its over... ya... happy life once again... yeah... and Chinese New Year is just round the corner... so tired... then was watching the Mac delivery ad la... then i was telling mummy... this year when i "shou shui" she mus order Mac for me... hahax...

tmr is the most exciting and worrying day for me... results results and results... sianx... and i was like die la... my aunty said i always "snake bit the chicken" in hokkien so scared wad man... hahax... anyway my sis called me and was looking out for courses for me... haix... dunno lei... so far i only have 2 poly courses in mind... one is Arts Management in either NAFA, Lasalle-sia or Republic and the second wan is Psychology and community services in Ngee Ann... only 2... how??? others courses really doesn't interest me much la... and u noe wad... i have 12 choices to fill in la... haix... tmr see how la...