<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 @10:45 PM
♥ hot title:i really live in a broken down world!!!

at the start of the day everything seems alright but towards late morning, things seems to happen out of a sudden... it made my mood swing...

my grandma was admitted into TTSH this morning... doctor found virus... in icu now... i hate hospital u noe... i was in fright... when was at my friend's hse bai nian... i got a shock and frighten so i was like oh no... and had urge to fly down... but reality striked me... when i reached hospital my brain was totally blank and i didn't noe where im suppose to go and i cant find my way... finally got it... went up... so many people outside the icu and i was so scared and i cant contact my sis cox she was inside the ward... so i went down to level one again sat for awhile to calm myself down... for the next moment my sis called me... and i went up.. so so scared... grandma was sleeping... she needs to breathe through tube... and according to wad my sis told me when she reached ah ma grabbed her hand it was cold and she said that she was afraid...

on my way to meet my cousin at MS... i prayed... i feel better now... i hope that my grandma feel better too... i really want to pray that God's powerful healing power will come upon my grandma and also His peace of mind.. i really hope that everything will be good... jus like wad the bible says, all things will be good for those who loves Him... so i declare that i love God and have faith that God will do good to me and to my grandma although she is yet to be saved... in the name of Jesus i close my blog and prayer.. Amen!!