<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, February 18, 2007 @6:38 AM
hot title:mani things had happened...

for these few weeks that im away a lot of happy and unhappy things happened...


let talk abt the happy once first... 2 weeks ago de sunday i had my hair dyed with my mommy at the salon... then the following sun i had my hair rebond-ed... which my sister sponsor... God is good... of course my sister also good la...


and ya... was working for the past 3 weeks and im actually very allergy to unclean things... now then i realise... cox im having lots of rashes over me... and i wonder how im going to go out today... sianx....

yup... last friday got back our 'O' level results... to my parents and family, they think that ive done my best but in actual fact i jus feels that im a failure... i really jus cant accept the truth... maybe is because during O levels that month alot of things happened to my family and when the news was leak out to me i jus cant concentrate on studying anymore... im jus being too emotional la.... tears even keep flowing out of my eyes... but jus wanna thank God for the friends around me whom have comfortedand encouraged me... they are ppl like esther and xinhui... i think without them i might not even get through this exam... also wanna thank God for one of my pri sch teachers whom had emailed me and care and concern... i did response how sad i was but with her encouragement and facts im feeling slightly better... she said "gek peng, come on... wad's so sad abt this kind of results?? mind u, u are an EM3 student last time.. u have done urself proud by entering an NA coursein sec sch and once again u have excelled in ur studies and CCA.. and u even get through ur N levels and now O levels... so... cheer up.... okey??" was so so so encouraged... God is always so good... this is definitely God at work la... He never let me down... ya.. with a better emotion i went to do the JAE on 14 Feb at 1plus am la... i really hope at least they will put me in a course that i want la... ya... frm now on im jus going to say that results is not the number one thing to achieve.. but the most important thing is that i mus obtain happiness la.... without happiness having the others is simply useless and purposeless...

and yup... in the midst of all this stupid things... i still need to juggler with the different commitments i have in family, in school and in church... how i wish i have no commitments and i could jus relax back... jus bcox i have too many commitments i had to handle lots of misunderstanding... sianx... thank God Chinese New Year has arrived and that chapter of y life has ended... so... be happy... and rejoice in the name of the Lord, Christ Jesus!! Amen!!