<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, February 23, 2007 @9:43 AM
♥ hot title:mood-less!!!

have been moodless these few days.... i really wanna Thank God for those people who are around me these few day accompanying me day and night...

yesterday went back to school to collect my CCA Record Card but it wasn't a success... cox mr tang was having lesson... sianx... then took a cab down to bugis with xinhui cox she carrying her euphonium... went through 3 ERPs and plus a surcharge of $2.. total additional charge was $6... total cost was $22... then went for breakfast at macs... walked with her to NAFA after breakfast... then can wake the 2 fatty bom bom up... so decided to go their hse first... but somehow no bus... train very troublesome... so took a cab again... it was $9.20 initially but the driver appologise for going one big round which i did not notice it so she only charge me $7... then after that i gave them a shock la... hahax... it was fun... then we went Kbox at tp and ate sakae sushi... then daddy came to fetch me and go hospital.... ICU is nt fun okie... is scary okie... i really need to calm myself down everyday when im there... then went for dinner at lao shang hai at novena... it actually mummy's bdae... but did not really celebrate was jus a normal dinner... but the thing is we actually planned yesterday's dinner with ah ma de... but... haix... and the food on the table seems like its her favourate la... and when we were on the way hm mum said that too... i almost teared... so i tell myself we will have another dinner together soon...

gtg... heading down to hospital again... i will be strong... and peepx... plx leave me alone... now nothing is more important than my ah ma okie!!! and mean it...