<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, March 24, 2007 @9:43 PM
hot title:

harlow... really wanna thanks alot to those who are constantly giving me encouragement... u might think that those words are "shun bian" onli.. but i treat it really seriously... your few words brightens up my day... thanks lots...

really wanna thank God for ability to serve Him and people ard me... im going to start serving in usher starting frm tmr... so... very happy... but got to reach church by 730am.. but i noe my scarfice will be recognise by God and people ard me so its alright... hehex...

i also wan thank God for spare time to spend... yesterday i manage to squeeze some time to shop for 2 tops while waiting for my friend for dinner... i brought one ip-zone tank top at $6 and an OP top at $18... so happy... today was quite rush for CG too... reach boon lay at 1pm... today combined with sis wendy cg... i love her preaching style... of course love God too because He showed up... em... i still thinking how many coupons to buy for ester?? haix... headache... wadever... yup... then after cgm, me xia april and gisele when for makan at jp... long time nv go there le...after that we went shopping... i got a great deal... got a PURE MILK bag @ the cost of $15 when it originally cost $59.90 la... so happy... i dont mind making another trip there... it seems like there's a lot of sales there... hehex... then we went eat ice cream 3 scoop for $7 onli leh... then xia also got 40 sweets that onli cost $0.50 la so 1 sweet cost abt $0.01 la... april got a bag frm PORE MILK too... good deal of the day ritex...

alright... everything was great... so ya again... going sleep le... cox got to wake up early tmr... hehex:) im a pig...

Labels: