<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, March 05, 2007 @9:14 PM
hot title:something that wakes up my mind!!

For the past half a year i had been appointed as the school's alumni band president.. on sunday God had given me a perfect word and a word in season... Pastor Tan preached a word on MAKE DOING GOOD A PART OF DOING WELL!! even pst was giving the definition i jus felt something in my heart.. as its definition was loving people... and i being to think even as im a president im i really loving people or am i treating different people in a different according to the relationship that we are in?? and pst also said that leadership brings influence.. am i bringing good or bad influences to people around me?? i begin to think maybe sometimes im jus being bias... so immediately i jus feel that God is telling me the reason why things are not doing well and maybe i really had to change and using this good opportunity to serve Him... Yes! i always thought of doing well but today God wakes me up and tells me that even when im doing well i must do good as well... so frm this moment on... im going to love people... so ThankGod for this message...

oh ya... time really flies huh!!! haix... guess wad... tmr is 6 mar liao... getting JAE results tmr... HOW?? where will i go... i hope is something that i really desire and somewhere not too far from my hse... hahax... if nt mus travel ma... hehex... alright... hopefully i will blog again!! hahax... brb!! cya soonx:)