<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 @10:02 AM
hot title:

yar... back to blog once again... wow... yesterday we all reached Changi Airport quite early... hehex... we then took a sky train to T1... when we reached T1 was like only 1pm when she will only arrive at 1350 la... so we went to Fairprice and shop shop... hehe... after that when we get back tothe arrival hall jus nice 1350 but the plane have not land yet... so we sat down and talk talk... ohoh... ah mei realised that the other time when we went kbox she wasnt invited... but actual fact is because she's working la... then she keep blaming us... haix... that time i bad mood ma... who will go think so much?? rights?? hehex... then that ah ling only come out ard 230pm... she's rather dark now... then we took some pics before we left the airport...

and after that we 27-ed to tampanies Giant then shop shop shop... then head down to bedok interchange for our lunch at KFC via chartered bus... then after that i mrt-ed down to amk hospital... visit ah ma... then 851-ed back with ah ee... and dinner at food court... hehex... then 806-ed hm... wow!! now then i realised that i took alot of buses yesterday arh... hehex... oh ya... i might be going to meet ling and gang at amk hub later on... hehex... cool man!! amk hub like my home for now... go there almost everyday la... haix... wadever...