<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 @10:14 AM
hot title:

hi peepx... havent been blogging... sch started le... alright... not too bad... but damn it... yesterday my laptop kanna virus... i used my laptop for 3yrs liao la... nth happened la.. but only second day in RP and something just happen to happened... WHY WHY WHY??? how can this happen to it... but thank God the sch has the IT help desk and i went to reformat my com.. though it's alright now but all my documents are lost... oh my goodness... anyway yesterday b4 i left the skool... Estella spotted me and baoling... hahax... she was like doing some survey for christians lahx... hahax... i did it for her... but im wondering is it a recruitment drive for christian fellowship ig?? oh... btw ig-interest group is something like a CCA!!! so ya.... i dunno la... she said she will call la.. so ya... then after that met zhang yun at northpoint and headed back to the market near our hse to makan at HOCK BENG COFFEESHOP!! yeah... as usual i had my tom yam bee hoon. it rockx... ya.. and after that she came to my hse... and i got to know that my sch has this "cool" website called the yandao.com where we can view all our pics.. ishhh.. ya.. and have to stop now... im blogging in class now... later get caught... hehex... cya...

Labels: