<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, April 02, 2007 @2:29 PM
♥ hot title:

hihi... yup.. ive registered for rp... and now im their student... hahax... yup next tues going rp for laptop configuration... then wed is orientation programme... then following monday sch will officially start le... sianx... but im going to be positive... becox... "But God saved the day!!"

and u guys noe wad... that day when i wanted to go register my school ritex... i found out that my RESULT SLIP is lost la... so guess wad i went to BOUNA VISTA to buy a $10 RESULT SLIP!!

ya... and yesterday im still a trainee usher... hahax... was train in zone... take attendance do fishing... was scary okie... and wad i kanna subbo la... i fish and filled that row liao la then the 3 person changed their seats without telling me... Thank God im sensitive to the Holy Spirit... i just had a prompting to turn my head and check... then when fish for ppl again... quite a number of things happened la... but thank God i managed to fill all my rows under me... so just a word to all of u... **try not to change your sit when svc is starting/has already start... even if u do so pls pls pls tell the usher serving in that zone... so that they can faster go do fishing... loopholes not nice lar... imagine u are the one preaching on the stage...

everything was quite alright... i might be serving for Easter and Benny Hinn... so ya... stress stress stress!!! ohoh... and now i stayed at hm overtime... suppose to go hospital lar... okie.. gtg... take care peepx:)