<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, April 09, 2007 @12:11 PM
hot title:

hihi... Easter is over.. although my seeds are little... but im going to make me little seed grow into a strong spiritual tree... by Faith it show be done... but of course i know faith without works is dead... so ya.. FAITH + WORKS= SUCCESS
and i was serving on sat night la... Great!!! but was serving in Zone Echo.. tried to do lots of fishing... but was happy serving... sometimes i just felt im really called into this ministry... bcox when i serve it was so so different as the previous ministry... i felt so so happy and excited as i was serving... no complaints... how i wished i had joined this ministry 2 yrs sgo... but hold and behold i noe put me in Dialet Church for a purpose too... bcox i brought one of my aunt to Dialect Church and she is so on fire even up to today, everytime i go to her hse she will share with me... so ya... am glad... and everytime as i pray i will pray that the fire in her will continue burning and reaching out to the rest of the elders in our family... and indeed the whole household will be SAVED!!!

yup.. and on sat nite after svc i met my cg members who are there... and there's one new friend too... u noe wad... he's younger than me... but he looked so much more mature than i do la... but anyway im created to be what i am today so... Thank God... he's so open and he said that he enjoyed himself so much and he's came back for sunday svc... cool... God really open doors ya... and yesterdaywe all fellowshiped at Hall 7 once again... had a great time indeed!! took quite a number of photos...






yup... there are more to grab... simply go to the side of this that says PICX FOR GRAB.. or just log on to http://pinglovephotos.multiply.com

Enjoy urself wor!! :)