<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, April 30, 2007 @9:44 PM
hot title:

yea... im back... someone is complaining... hehex... alright... this week i have new discoveries after BS, after reading this book called "Keeping Faith" and after Gisele's "Relevation" while listening to Sun's song.. here come's the story:

last week BS was on Resurrection Of The Dead and i came across this verse in 1 Cor 15:19 "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable." then Bro Darren was asking " if tmr Jesus were to come back and tell us that hey, there's no resurrection for u.. how will u response?? will u respond as: dont have dont have lorx... or say GOD WHY??? IVE SCRIFICED SO MUCH I GIVE TO MY WHOLE FOR U TO WORK IN ME AND ALL IN MY LIFE I ONLY KNOW HOW TO DO YOUR BUSINESS AND U R TELLING ME THAT U R NT GOING TO RESURRECT ME??: AND PPL WILL PITY U!! which one will u want to be?" And i told myself of course i want to be the pitiful one... but come to think i had not done alot for God yet... and what it Jesus is really coming back tomorrow?? and yesterday morning i was on the cab on my way for usher gathering and i plug into Sun's song while reading the book Keeping Faith as these few weeks i just felt faithless in the calling of God already. and as i was listening to my mp3 i had a voice, i was unsure so i plug in and out my earpiece and after a while it became so clear i keep hearing a voice saying "HAVE FAITH AND OBEY!" it kept repeating and tears just kept flowing down my cheecks... after svc... Gisele told me that she saw the news paper and got to know that actually a few scientist actually dicovered a new planet with water plants and some living things but some of my cg members were saying that the temperature was below 0 degree... it came to my thought that it might be the 2nd jeruselum... who knows rite... ya... it was below 0 degrees but how many of u noe that if its really 2nd jeruselum God will make everything Good.. Amen! so it was kind of scary and unprepared... right now i have a deep sense of URGENCY!!! GOD I NEED MORE TIME!!! yup... so thats abt my story...

and now comes the UPDATE!! ah ma got her MAID!!! great but she better don ill treat my ah ma... if not im not going to let her off so easily lahx... met her... quite a nice gal... fast learner... today went ah ma hse... she kept serving me... keep calling me MUM!! funny lahx...

OH YA!!! MY BIG DAY IS COMING!!! 23 MAY 2007!!! DON FORGET HORX... :)