<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 @3:22 PM
hot title:

harlow everyone!!! im here to blog... today a little bit special... im not blogging in school... good gal liaox okie:) ahahaha!!! wad ever... like wad i blogged yesterday... im SICK!!!! so u get it?? im nt in skool today... fever has gone off le... but still got abit of headache... so i decided to stay at hm... i met xinhui for lunch jus nw... yepxx... when MAC... u guys might think im crazy lahx... hahax... ya i am... I THINK!!! hehex...

and im having UT tmr... ENTERPRISE!!! that's so sad... im jus afraid i will mess up everything!!! shall try my best... mr prem kept emphesing its GONNA BE TOUGH!!! wadever... im just gonna try my best lahx... yupps... tmr be having my DG-disciple group too... yeeps yeeps...

yahx... still trying to figure out how im gonna celebrate this yr... my 18 wonderful yrs... which is next wk lahx... HELP ME THINK CAN??? i wan lots lots lots of present... CERTAINLY BAGS!!! hahaxx... look at my wanted list OKIE!!! anyway... im book on SUNDAY AFTER PM!!!

and dawn is coming over my place to get her things done... and im gonna study liao... hehex... and i actually wanted to PON on my bdae... but i cant... gottax reserve it till term2 cox im going for bandx camp... so yahx... peepx... pls alarm me if i say that im going to PON lessons... thankxx... cya guys soonxx:)) buaizzz>>>