<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 @4:57 PM
hot title:

someone is COMPLAINING!!! hahaxx... okiexx... im here to blog before someone complains again...



now my class is very de in for the HAHAXX.. HEHEXX.. KEKEXX.. funny lahx... so yahx... group of funny people...



yahxx... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

yeepxx... its my birthday today...



SUNDAY!!!

on SUNDAY cg celebrated my bdae... april craps la... wad 2nd debrief then somemore ee rong "lou chu ma jiao" la... he came over and ask "finish singing liao arhxx??"... opps... ya... they got me a bdae card made by april and contentx by W386... they oso got me a gift... a blue VERTIKAL LAPTOP BAG...

then i went to makan with april and gisele at LERK THAI!!! i had my delicious SEAFOOD TOM YUM KUAY TEOW!!! yummy...

then met bboy head down to bedok had my birthday celebration at my cousin's hse... got an HONG BAO frm my shushu... then headed frm after that via cabby...



WEDNESDAY!!

today is actual day... ya... earlyin the morning i received alot of bdae msg... first on the list is frm my SISTER!!! three cheers to JIEJIE!!! then i receive frm my classmates, my secondary school friends, my band friends, my cg, other church friends, and 4S2 ushers and campus crusaders... three cheers to all of u... estella very naughty lahx... she say she alone today so she want me lunch with her... but ended up SO MANY PPL!!! but they celebrated my bdae and our dear JACQ prayed for me.. yuppxx... then went back class... PPL DONT LET ME ENTER... THEY HATE ME... THEY WANT CHASE ME AWAY... HAHAXX... when Philip came back... i was on my ear piece and the surprised me lahx... they celebrated my bdae with a choco cake and a card... so touched... didnt expected it...



and ya... i will blog more huhxx... yeahxx... cyaxx...