<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 @2:21 PM
♥ hot title:

FALLING AT YOUR FEET
AS MY WHOLE WORLD FADES AWAY
FALLING AT YOUR FEET
LET MY LIFE BE WHOLLY THINE
MY LIFE BE WHOLLY THINE, JESUS

EMMANUEL
EMMANUEL
ABBA FATHER NEVER LET ME GO(X2)

i just feel like sitting with Jesus at His feet at this very moment.. i feel so sad, wanna cry... i just feel that im always rejected when he's ard... so so so SAD!!! i think to him is onli, I ME & MYSELF!!! i took this song here bcox i simply comforts me... it always reminds me that my Father in heaven will never let me go on my own...

okok.. enough of sad stuffs...

lets update abt what had happened yesterday...

simply i went to ikea with April... but... both of us were late.. whahahahaha!!! thank God... went there get servettes for mummy cox she needs them for her fruits... then we went to anchor point for dinner... went home via bus... 855-ed home... long journey... no empty seats.. packed... sians...

and now im in sch... Opps... erh.. blogging in school again... whahahaha!!! faci pls forgive me... later meeting crusaders for dinner... whohohoho... cya... hopefully can publish photos soonx... =]