<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, June 30, 2007 @4:08 AM
hot title:

hi all.. now the time is 4:08am... u must be wondering why im i still awake right... opps... just noe... which is yesterday morning forgot to blog that i wrote an ultra long rj yesterday.. cox prem commented that my rj wasnt long enough the previous time when i submit to him.. lol... so yesterday i wrote an ultra long one then... enjoyed the process... hehe... maybe should jus keep it up... haha...

today,i mean yesterday... the today and yesterday is confusing me... lol... jus take it as today since im had not went to bed yet... hahaha... okok.. today my day was exciting in a negative and positive way.. lol.. i mention i have a new female faci right... i jus wanna say out my feelings la... she is damn scastic okie... lol... everyday feel so stress and unhappy... my heart my mind my spirit my soul is just not at peace la... lol.... during 2nd breakout i think abt half the class was missing which includes me.. lol... went to meet ruixian instead... so long nv see her.. lol... like wad xinhui said we are tai tai having our high tea.. but we are 2 broke tai tai... haha... we took out all our coins and buy 2 cups of iced milk tea frm mos burger... and there go all my finances... lol... then she helped me do my stars... out of a sudden a xiao mei mei came over and call out.. "xiao yi yi!" then i look up... it was my uncle and my niece and nephew.. haha... so funny.. then we out of a sudden jus feel really hungry but no money liao... then we were thinking... of... macs... can use ez-link mah... so we walk over to macs... wanted to go in de.. but alot ppl so we went singtel then realize there's free hp.. sony erison u noe.. haha... then bump into my uncle again... then after that cant stand le.. went to mac and check my ez-link card then realized inside onli left 3plus la.. then ruixian use her card to pay my meal first.. and there goes 2 student meals for the 2 broke tai tai... whahaha... then out of a sudden Jorrie sms me and ask me where to meet then i was like i got meet her meh?? then actually im suppose to go airport to send off the crusader... my first question was will i have enough money in the card to travel there and home... so i took the risk of doing so.. and now back at hm... actually throughout the whole week still got a lot of things that happen but is secret... but xian jie noes... hahahaxx... okok...

hao liao... hand suan liao... wanna eat my bread cox very hungry... and my eyes are closing... haha... so.. see all of u again... buaix... =]