<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, June 02, 2007 @11:43 AM
hot title:

hi my dear readers... im back... today somehow is my rest day.. cox im not serving today... and my parents did nag at me when this few day i reaches home like 12 plus(midnight)... i think it was like wed thurs and fri... then monday and tuesday parents have dinners to attend too so they also came home very late.. I've nt seen my parents for 5 days in a row liao.. so after all the complains i decided that i should stay at home today.. ya... so im nt going down to EXPO today... hahaxx... and ya... everywhere of my body is aching crazy now alright... tmr will be a better day... going to meet ruixian for coffee later... hahax...

for the past few days was tiring yet fun yet challenging... first morning was like very crowded la... suppose do zone then on standby for external then came back zone... no on e book seats for me and i was like panicking lahx.. night was even better... i did zone again.. challenging as i was taking zone attendance for the first time... got to be very sharp.. no loop holes... praise God... but... there went a missing bucket... oh God... someone just kicked it to the middle of the zone... haix... oh ya... guess wad there was a special performance by TANK!!! u guys noe him... so nice la... i mean his singing... hahax.. and yesterday was another special performance by PROJECT SUPER STAR ... TADA... THEY ARE DIYA AND DARREN!!!

and i love it man... EMERGE is getting from GLORY TO GLORY... ppl there are(highlights): SUN, LIU GENG HONG, FIR, VIVI, BERLINDA, TANK, PROJECT SUPERSTAR and many more to come... hahaxx:))

and u noe wad the youths in CHC is so good... ppl in SPELLING BEE, BRAINIEST YOUTH, MATHS OLYMPIAD, PARADE OF SCHOOLS AND BEAUTY PAGEANT/MAN HUNT!! wow... i jus feel that im jus a small little fly... hahax...

oh ya... without fail... i saw HEART OF GOD CHURCH de ppl again... and i saw MR BEN YONG... unoe the northbrooks de.. ya that one... hahaxx:))

oh ya.. breaking news... ive pon lesson yesteraday... this week i pon lesson twice le... hahaxx... yeah... sorry... i noe im a naughty gal... but i jus wanna catch the presence of God... so pls forgive me... and sorry jessica... if u are reading this blog... that day i really got no time to reply ur msg and im super tired... i was in church ya... i know u guys wore class tee yesteraday... i wore also... but not to school but to church.. hahax...