<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 @8:31 PM
hot title:

hi people... im so sorry for not updating for days yah... haha... okie... nxt week is band camp liao... im so so excited... still in holiday mood... no mood to study yet next week school reopens... finally finish 80% of what we need to do for band camp.. ithink our advisors are all so busy that i dare nt touch them to plan for band camp... but im glad xinhui is ard to help me out... if NOT I WILL FAINT!!! whahahaha....



THANKS XINHUI!!! i apologize for a perfect women attitude... haha...



i really hope the alumni will appreciate it... cox i've already burn 3 days of midnight oil liao... and is still burning... i wan my hard work to pay off...



ya... and i was like sleeping real late yesterday.. couldn't sleep... cox these 2 days im really burden for the camp and also a friend in RP that kept telling me abt revivial in school... ya i noe... but is rather annoying when she start to say abt campus crusade... so how negative and not positive jus by going for the freshmen welcome tea... thats lame okie... and i just felt so confused... yes God called me to be in campus crusade... and i noe my calling la... im very sure of it... but this friend of mine keep putting words into my brain till i blur liao.. sianx... and i feeling she too JI liao... maybe because of something that happens to her.. wadever... yesterday i began to worship my Father and He renewed my comfirmation and encouraged me... thank God... I<3him...>

hold and behold im going to follow His calling... like wad the song says:

One Life

I Lay At Our Altar

One Love

I Have With You

Touch Me Again

Fill Me As You Hold

My Outstretched Hands

One Word

You Know I Will Follow

One Heart

Broken To You

Use Me Again

Your Mercies Follow Me

For All My Days


indeed just like wad the song say... i DECLARE... i wan to lay my life at God's onli altar, i wan renew my LOVE for God, i wan more of His Pressence as i worship Him daily, i wan to break hear For God and be humble before Him so that He can use me for His Kingdom. This is wad i really mean, and I MEAN WAD I SAY!!