<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, June 16, 2007 @9:20 AM
♥ hot title:

hihi... early sat morning at 650am miss tan went to meet ppl at Macs... at first a bit pissed off.. but after that okie le... this few days couldn't sleep... bad sore throat wake me up again and again... according to my personal experience... when im sick i cant sleep well and time seems to pass very slowly... sigh... daddy gave me $50 to visit the doctor this morning.. im glad is $50 la.. first time ever had the most expensive doctor seen... consultation fee was normal.. $16.. but plus all the stupid medication.. is $47... that means the medication itself cost $31... but alright la... nt bcox nt i pay de bt bcox the doctor said my throat is badly damage... might cause fever anytime.. my medicine all very unfamiliar frm the previous times... never seen them b4.. they noe me.. but i dunno them... haha...
TERRIBLE + HORRIBLE = VEGETABLE
but me still busy with band stuff... tmr is Father's day... HAPPY FATHERS' DAY, DADDY!!! but dunno having dinner anot leh... cox sister nt feeling good too... and im sick... dunno leh... haix... im going crazy... might have to think more station for amazing race.. benk liao.. haha...
now going to meet xinhui again... then later got to rush down for cgm... sianx... im going cab the whole week again... monday sch reopen le... God Bless me arh... new term new begining... hope i will do well... i mean better then last term... although daily grade always get B or C but that time i pray... i tell God that i want work hard and Glorify His name.. and one of my fav. module, COMMUNICATION SKILLS, Philip Huan gave me an A... suprisingly... God is good... im gonna aim for As... i mus try my best no matter wad... Amen!
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!!