<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, June 24, 2007 @12:03 AM
♥ hot title:

hihi...
yeah.. i noe i very long nv blog liao... PLS FORGIVE ME!!! whahahahaha........ okok... in short... i had a busy week yeah... alot things happen... and yesterday i was having the WYX EXCLUSIVE PARTY!! its was fun... i think the fun part wasn't the programme... i dont mean that it was boring... but i mean im involve in the preparation... it was rather fun... reached tanjong pagar at ard 145pm to collect the gifts from Geraldine and cab-bed down to RIVERWALK!!! started wrapping the gifts frm 245 onwards... after that i realised that we underestimated the no. of wrapping papers needed and went to THE CENTRAL to get extras... THANK GOD for more than words... yeah... finished everything at ard 630pm in time for everything... and out of a sudden i became an usher for the event.. haha...

and i jus came back frm expo... was in expo for the entire day... morning was down for support duty then went for lunch after that then to changi airport talk talk... then go down for svc after that.. reached at 505pm... but sat alone due to limited seats available... haha... svc was good... Pastor talk abt the TEN COMMANDMENTS!!! THE MORAL LAWS!!! yeah.. great sermon... learnt alot of things... hahaha.... tmr nt serving... gonna reach expo ard 9am or 915am... relax arhxx... haha... i counted... i had nt sat with cg for 14 services, ever since 2 wks before emerged till last week... whahahahaha.... yeah... so see u guys tmr ya... im going to hug my piglet le... so so so tired!!! later cannot wake up... haha...