<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, June 09, 2007 @9:46 AM
hot title:

HOHOHO!!!!
im back to update u guys... hahahaxxx... initially planned to go WILD WILD WET yesterday de... but we scared that there will be alot of people... THEREFORE... we met at TAMPANIES... DO WHAT??? hahaxx... went to watch movie YEAH!!! we watch SHERK 3.... although we didnt SHERK & SHERK 2... but the show seems to be nice and funny... btw... tell u a secret... everytime i watch move sure fall asleep de... but... GOD IS GREATLY TO BE PRAISED!!! this time round I DIDN'T!!! hahaxx... that shows that this movie has attracted my attention... got it... hahaxx... oh btw... i watch it with my beloved YULING....hahaxx... then after the movie junming met us... hahaxx... went for SAKAE SUSHI!!! we had... TEATIME STUDENT BUFFET!!! hahaxx... blessings isn't it... but the greatest blessing is i only paid $5 for the movie the the sushi buffet... hahaxx... cheap rite... cox the rest they paid for me... hahaxx.. :))

and ya... its time to get busy with alumni stuffs again... after next week will be another band camp ya... so gonna be busy... plus the ANNUAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE HAS BEEN OPENED!!! so ppl do email me to retrieve the registration form... email me at yuping_89@hotmail.com

and im getting excited liao... cox i cg is approaching... today is 130pm at jon's place... and ive got good testimony to share... hahaxx..:)) we will be bringing ahma out later too... so im rushing back to yishun after cg... yeah...

tmr serving... 730am report... i already noe what to wear liao... hahaxx... and tmr is at hall 1... hope i will not go to the wrong place... yeah... so im going off to do some alumni stuff now.. see u guys soonxx worx... :)) buaix... with His <3