<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 @1:57 PM
hot title:

whahahahahahaha!!!!!!

i had my Enterprise UT today... the test was quite alright, the question this time round is better because i feel that the question ask this time rojund is more reasonable lahx... haha... at least is something that ive learnt in class... whahahaha.... but its rather scary when is time for submission.. cox i was unable to submit online and tried submitting through thumbdrive BUT BUT BUT... my laptop hang... i was like... God... how can that happen... SO SO SO SCARY okokok!!! i restarted my com for 3 times lo... lolz... but thank God imanage to submit it after like 30 mins okok...

btw, blogging in school again... hahahaxx... today we had our mtg 1&2 together straight after our UT and had our second breakout frm 1115am to 230pm la... long okok... hahaha... watch an jap animan too... u noe the movie... TOTORO!!! so cute lo... lol... today no PPT again... hahaha... so slacking now... got come school like nv come school like that... haha.... okok... update u guys agagin... cya.. buaixx.. =]