<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, June 11, 2007 @10:13 AM
hot title:

YOYOYO!!!
im back liao... yesterday serving was quite easy... was appointed for door usher... hahaxx... my fav... can see who got ministry and what ministry.. so fun ritexx... haha... then after that swop to do greeting... then after awhile swop again... went to count number of late comers... it was alot okie... can consider la... BUT... the number is for me to noe and for u to find out... haha... thrn after prayer mtg went to CHANGI AIRPORT!!! tell u something... MY DREAM CAME THROUGH YESTERDAY!!! P.S. thanks APRIL... ive got my POYPEPE(dunno whether correct spelling anot.... ) haha... onli noe food there very nice... especially the CHICKEN... i think is better than KFC... personal opinion... haha... then after that left me and april... we went coffee bean... i drink tea and she drink coffee... hehe... then after that she went back expo for O School concert so i went hm.. cox got ppl fly kite mah... initially... wanted go hm and do some alumni stuffs... BUT... i was too tired... and i fell asleep within 30mins... hahaxx... so ya.. today i die die also must finish everything.. hahaxx... if not i will be dead... haha... ya so.. u noe wad im gonna do now... so..cya soon...