<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 @1:55 PM
hot title:

finally finish what im suppose to do le... yeah... know is the time for some updates b4 my lesson starts.. yupxx..

yesterday lesson ended pretty early with the gayish faci at ard 340pm... was slacking in class all the way till ard 445pm.. haha... then went to met baoling bertina n my beloved estella outside the library.. and headed to W4-B for YEIG meeting... as usual Uncle Jacob was there.. haha.. and im called the cherry once again.. haha... saw qiuyun and jac there too... finally its time to get some CE points.. its like FINALLY LAH... me and jac signed up for EEP-SE and the SHOPPING CENTRE OBSERVATION!! i guess its gonna be fun.. haha.. after that realized that bertina and baoling signed up for the same thing again.. haha.. after that went to MACs at northpoint with baoling for dinner.. then walk walk awhile... saw Nat like so long ever since i saw her the previous time la... lol... then mummy they all came NP for dinner then i went to meet them after baoling left.. whahaha...

today is brand new day.. yet challenging.. haha.. todays problem is something we can choose fromthe various resources giving.. my group did on media-pop singer.. guess what im assigned to go?? i mean which artist?? i was so shock okie.. the person is......... SUN HO!! not that i dont like her.. i love her so much that i don want to do that topic bcox i don wan ppl to criticise her infront of my face.. i would be emotionally down and might not be able to due with it.. i pray.. but it was still asigned to me.. but i pray once again that i have to control myself and tackle the problem well.. Thank God i know abt the truth and work towards it by looking for supporting documents.. was quite sad at first cox im unable to find the documents but after which i finally found it to meet my submission time.. like what the bible had said that "God might not be early but He will never be late.. and He will be on time.. " so thank God for the punctuality.. haha.. im a happy girl now... Praise The Lord!!

after school later im going to finish my rj and everything and go plaza sing to meet april at 645pm later.. im so excited.. dunno why... haha... hope can take some pics and post them up.. haha...

Labels: