<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, July 22, 2007 @8:25 PM
hot title:

hi all... i think today is the only day i reach home as early as 7plus PM alright... thinking of it.. i haven seen my parents for the whole week.. yet i know they still LOVE me...

you must be thinking why i didnt get to see my parents for 1 WHOLE WEEK right.. hahaha.. coz.. MON-went fellowship till 9plus reached hm 10plus parents slept, TUE-met up with sec sch frenx then went hm too tired slept while parents nt hm yet, WED-left hse at ard 5pm for BS reached hm 1115pm then they slept liao, THURS&FRI-went for conference and reached hm almost 12mn then they also slept le, SAT-went support,svc then dinner with benben:) and reached hm ard 1155pm as usual they slept le.. and TODAY IS SUNDAY!!! hopefully they come home early... i think im starting to MISS THEM!!! lol...

yup and SAT's cgm was great.. xia got us to exercise our gifts... was a great time.. i feel that God really revealed Himself to me that day and showed me what He wants me to do.. even the entire week when i read the bible, doing my quiet time, reading some materials, during CG, and during both svc.. everything that He revealed to me is so true and its all abt the same thing.. i think its my SEASON BAHX... its all abt TRUSTING HIM, PRAYING AND FASTING!!! sometime i just feel that God moves in a very amazing way that we will never thought of it.. yupxx... thats all for today... cya soonxx...