<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, July 06, 2007 @12:12 PM
hot title:

hihi... so sorry.. yesterday wanted to blog de... actually got blog la... but blog half way we my mood was spoiled and didn't blog.. yupps...

clock rewind PLEASE!!!

on wed, after school me and baoling met and went hm together... on our way back i just feel so hungry... haha.. so went we reached northpoint we sat there and eat and talk i think abt 1hr plus.. whahaha... talk abt alot of things... mainly abt the ppl ard us.. we realized that ppl do change overtime.. it might be changing for the better or for the worst.. its always up to the individual to decided on it.. ya.. and talk to me abt her views regarding friendships.. and ya... agree.. im nt going into details.. in conclusion, like what i've learn that we shouldn't jump into conclusion. and my suggestion to all is that THINK FOR EVERYONE AMONG YOU.. THINK OF THEIR FEELINGS.. TRY NT TO TURN DOWN PPL ALL THE TIME.. LAST OF ALL, PUT OTHERS IN YOUR OWN SHOES!! thats all for wed..

yesterday which is thursday... the day had a good kick start... Prem's lesson.. problem statement on CONFLICTS... jus b4 2nd breakout... we realized that the class has an invisible conflict going on without us noticing it.. initially Prem wants a debate which class suggested.. it was great but after that incident that had happened the atmosphere was just very STRESS... that even myself feel stress.. without hidding the truth that i actually have fears facing some of my classmates.. maybe bcox of their intellectual level or wad lo.. i also dunno.. lol... so during out 3rd meeting instead of debate we had a class discussion.. and lesson ended pretty early... i suddenly realized that Prem is very caring and he really take good care of us.. he is simply the type of facilitator we are looking for.. and he solves most of our problem.. three cheers and three cheers to Prem... whahahaha....

and today.. alot thing happen on MSN too.. haha.. but... God has proven me that He had given me the ability to do things.. helped Xia to do songsheet too... yupx.. so me going out soon.. cgm tonight.. see u guys again.. whahaha.. btw im going out with baoling for shopping tmr.. yeah... buaixx...