<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, July 16, 2007 @10:03 PM
♥ hot title:

im back to blog once again.. jus came back from LM.. a great time of thanks giving today as those people who just came back from LM had shared their experience with us.. great.. fun.. and today i lead prayer.. had a good time to pray together.. really wanna thank God for strength and opportunity.. hope this is not theonly time that i can contribute in crusade... praying for more opportunities.. Amen!!

just checked my daily grades.. another grade is published.. another surprise too.. an A.. didn't expect it.. maybe because of the module bahx.. guess wad module it is.. haha.. it is BASIC SCIENCES I... shocking okie... but i didn't actually did much thing.. but still want to Thank God for that.. Praises to be announce to My Father God In Heaven!!

Oppss... really... oh dear... jus realized that i forgotten to call Amy jus know.. cox i suppose to meet them for steamboat de.. ohoh... got to drop her a msg.. SO SORRY!!!