<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 @2:30 PM
hot title:

wow... suddenly rmb something that i need to do... BLOG BLOG BLOG!!!
come to think i had been in church for 5yrs le lo.. lol.. something that i will never thought of it la... lol... and the things that i had gone through for the past 5 yrs lo... thick and thin... high and low... mountain and valley...

come to think of it... before i know abt God and before Christ is in my life, it really seems that my life is so meaningless... everthing jus seems to be a routine... and in return, got very sick of what im doing and become really rebellious to everyone ard me.. nv ever thought that it will hurt other people.. i think i really cost heart pain to my parents and especially my sister and brother.. i jus feel that im totally turn into another person.. yet they still love me till this very day...

its only when i was invited to CHC and during the salvation altar call that i realised that ive did so much things that dosen't hurt ppl physically but emotionally.. i felt that a knife just pierce into my heart.. and after that i got to know that, actually there's someone who can help me.. the person is Jesus Christ cox He had died for our sins and He's blood has cleanse use clean and we are righteous NOW!!! and I AM!!

and now after years upon years... i find that im leaving a pretty good life now... im blessed by God... im no longer the person im of the past but a brand NEW! person now... and im able to help others when they are struggling.. all this can only be possible with God.. just like the bibile say, Jesus has come to give us life and life more abundantly.. Amen!!

and if u think back in ur life and even right now, is there anything that u do or think or say has hurt others physically or emotionally... why not walk in the light of truth together with me... u can always drop my an email to talk to me and i will try as much as i can to help u to solve ur problem... u can email me at yuping_89@hotmail.com or jade_apple_89@yahoo.com.sg

but if u wanna make a decision now.. u can say a short prayer with me... here it goes...
"Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Saviour and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be. In the name of the Lord Jesus I pray, Amen!"