<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, July 12, 2007 @10:55 AM
♥ hot title:

yesterday left sch pretty early.. and im suppose meet april at 645pm at PS la.. lolx... and i left sch ard 5pm.. early okie.. lol.. so took train with ian,kohconut and lindsey... and went all the way to boon lay so i jus meet april first than go PS together.. went to BK... its like months ever since im there le.. haha.. changed so much.. after BK we just feel biting some finger food.. so walked past this stall.. and april brought her fried chicken and i brought my fried sweet potato.. it taste nicer than old chang kee.. hehe.. when to STARBUCKS after that cox we feel difficult to eat and walk the same time... i got to apologize to april.. suppose to "pei" her one then ended up so many phone calls.. its like oh God.. and the phone calls are all so negative.. haix.. ended up april has to encourage me.. shan't talk much..