<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Friday, August 31, 2007 @10:00 PM
♥ hot title:

hi friends...
am i missed?? haha...
im back frm crusade camp leh... slept my whole afternoon off.. haha..
met benben for dinner jus now....
jus nw mummy called me... she sound as if they missed me badly.. haha...
at least know i know that they do miss me... happy... haha...
okok... shall update u guys...
they camp was fruitful and purposeful for me...
its an eyeopener for me too... my first time attending such a camp...
ive learnt alot through all the stress that ive met...
went for 'Project X' which is street witnessing...
had my expectation met too.. very happy... i also met with the Lord during the camp itself..
the OMEGA NIGHT was great...
thanks jia liang for ur wishes.. haha...
of cox gotta thank my DEAR JORRIE!!! my sleeping mate my prayer mate and my sister-in-christ.. as well as a friend...
hey ppl out there... thanks for all ur encouragement card...
of course many many things does happen... but wanna know ask me bah... dun wan blog too much stuff... haha...
but GREAT experience indeed...
had nt REGRETED!!
cheers:))
those hu wanna meet me... call me out okie... i have 2 more weeks of holiday and that's it..
opps... and its gonna mark my new beginning again.. haha...
NEW CLASS NEW PEOPLE SAME GOSPEL!!!
cya...