<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, August 05, 2007 @1:53 PM
♥ hot title:

sorry for not updating for the past few days... waas rather busy with Festival Of Praise(FOP)... is really a very exciting time serving God and serving people... it was rather tiring.. but really wanna thank God for providing me with the physical and spiritual strength..

why physical??? im actually serving Usher for the past 2days lo.. and i was scheduled to serve in external traffic.. it was tiring.. as i was wearing heels on first night and by the end of the day my leg was swollen.. is not a joke... just fell flat after i reached home.. TIRED!!! yesterday was another long day... my whole leg was terribly aching... maybe u shd jus try it someday and u will feel how its like..

and why spiritually??? simply because i couldn't sit in the session to enjoy.. was out of the hall.. was quite discourage after the first night... and somehow dragged myself to serve yesterday.. but God has showed me that i do not need to be inside the hall to feel His pressence.. even when i was serving busing after the session outside the premier enterance i just felt the pressence of God so strong.. and as i was serving i was praying in tongues all the way.. and felt the joy of the Lord in my heart..

and not only that, i felt so happy... cox sometime ago i prayed that God will use me to serve Him in whatever way and indeed NOW God has used me in bothe cg and ministry.. Praise God.. i jus feel that over this few weeks i learnt how to socialized with ppl in the cg, noe how to bring up common topic even more.. this is truly by the Grace of God.. and in the 2days of FOP that im serving for busing, Bro Eugene got me to be the "INformation Counter I.C." with 6-8 usher under me.. and had a feel of being an I.C. is stressful and full of responsibilities... Very happy indeed to serve the LORD as an temp IC... though this might be only this 2 weeks and i will never have any other chances like this again... BUT PRAISE GOD FOR USING ME IN A GREAT WAY!!!Amen!

Oh ya.. and today is a pain for me to stay at hm on a Sunday morning... jus feel that its rather funny la... doesn't feel like is a Sunday at all... jus waiting for the time to past... haha... so maybe shall go do something meaningful NOW!!!!