<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 @10:55 AM
hot title:

hi everybody...
backed...
went out with besty yesterday after her paper...
had lunch and ice-cream waffle @ glare...
yummy...
and i brought a new bag...
lol... but its only $3.90
cheap can... haha...
i guessed next week we will be out.. enjoing ourselves...
hehe...
then went to hospital to visit ah ma...
on my way i completed quite a number of SUDUKOs...
am addicted to it... haha...
i loved numbers...
haha...then after i went to clarke quay...
then met the rest of the section...
then we went MIND' CAFE...
FUN AND YUMMY!!!
had a great time together...
hehe...
and now back in school...
only gal in my team today...
hehe...
but...
like everyone have no mood to do things leh...
so ya...
'zi ji bao zhong'
haha!!!