<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, October 18, 2007 @10:53 AM
hot title:

hi..
im back again... hehe...
yesterday my uncle finally finish his operation already...
then most prob he will be discharged today...
then my grandma gonna transfer to Ang Mo Kio Hospital...
its a place where she hates... haix...
hope she gonna be able to accept the fact that she is there..
gonna pray for her...

today there will be the operation of the prayer chain too...
cool...
im gonna start the first chain of the day at 12noon...

then after school gonna have DG... till ard 630pm...
then after that have to travel all the way to city hall to meet jasmin and ppl and also my BRAND NEW CGL-YUZHEN!!! at cityhall starbucks.. @730pm... then gonna have makan...

tmr... im gonna meet up with ah mei, bboy, ah ling and ah xiang... we goona go to wild wild wet... hehe... then heard that after that we are going to sakae sushi... then after gonna go for cgm at jurong east area... heehee... new cg.. new ppl... new breakthroughs... cheerss...

sat.. gonna go bugis shop shop with my sticky rice... buy cardigan... haha... her wish her cry... and God hears it... and my cg changed to fri this week... hehe...

cya...

stay connected for my next update... hehe...