<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, October 27, 2007 @7:04 AM
hot title:

hi... more updates for the day...
yesterday i went out with baoling and nana...
haha...
we went to bugis...
spend some time at the NLB...
it was rather fruitful...
then went to OG...
went to get some Jap tibits... YUMMY...
i brought 2 types of biscuits for my dear ERNEST!!
and i brought garlic toast for DADDY!!
and i brought the potato sticks for MYSELF!!!
haha...
then head to bugis street...
bertina went to get her cardigan... YELLOW!!!
opps... i think it represents her... haha...
go guess what im TRYING to SAY!!!!!
then head to a watvh shop...
and i got myself a watch...
its mickey again... white one...
COOL!!
then went to BHG....
inside there is this shop call MUJI...
walk walk...
interesting things with interesting PRICES!!!
but i brought a pen which i like it alot... haha...
then they went tohave lunch... and head to CITYHALL to have lunch with my sister and brother-in-law...
we went to SUSHI TEI...
delicious food... yet... selectively only...
coz im on meatless fast...
haha...
jus find that we could really eat lo...
that time went with my parents... [4person-$59]
yesterday went with sis[3person-$68++]
haha...
then brother-in-law went back to work...
me and sis wanted to go hospital visit ah ma...
BUT BUT BUT
we saw a NEW HUGE ESPIRIT store...
so we went in...
with a signboard...
'spend $150 and get a membership of 2 yrs & enjoy more benefits!'
lol...
so we spent $158 in total...
2 tops FOR ME!!
1 top FOR HERSELF!!
2 tops FOR ERNEST!!
1 jeans FOR ERNEST!!
Praise God for the blessings...
then we went to hospital...
after that went to take train... go sis hse..
wanted to buy cakes... so went...
from HANS... YUMMY!!!
then reached bishan...
and u noe nowadays my pimples kept popping out...
until i feel like hidding myself in the hse lo...
then sis also cant stand it... SO...
we went into THE FACE SHOP...
brought 4 things... after discount was like $85+++
i brought a ORGANATURE SCRUB FOAM
i brought a QUICK & CLEAN SERUM CONTROL TONER
i brought a QUICK & CLEAN HYDRO FLUID-moisturizer
i brought a QUICK & CLEAN FIRST AID GEL-my face need to be SAVE!!!
haha...
overall the products was quite good...
compared to the ones that i tried at my sis place...
hehe...
then i think the whole day my sis spent alot of money on me lo...
haha...
then head to sis hse... played eat watch with ernest till daddy came and fetch...
hehe...

Labels: