<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Saturday, October 27, 2007 @7:42 AM
♥ hot title:

hihi... im back once again...
i jus tried this test, link it frm xinhui's blog...
its the "The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test"!!!
its rather true...
if u know me you will find it too... hahaha...

2 - the Helper

"I must help others"
-Helpers are warm, concerned, nurturing, and sensitive to other people's needs.

How to Get Along with Me
-Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.
-Share fun times with me.
-Take an interest in my problems, though I will probably try to focus on yours.
-Let me know that I am important and special to you.
-Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.

In Intimate Relationships
-Reassure me that I am interesting to you.
-Reassure me often that you love me.
-Tell me I'm attractive and that you're glad to be seen with me.

What I Like About Being a TWO
-being able to relate easily to people and to make friends
-knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better
-being generous, caring, and warm
-being sensitive to and perceptive about others' feelings
-being enthusiastic and fun-loving, and having a good sense of humor

What's Hard About Being a TWO
-not being able to say no
-having low self-esteem
-feeling drained from overdoing for others
-not doing things I really like to do for myself for fear of being selfish
-criticizing myself for not feeling as loving as I think I should
-being upset that others don't tune in to me as much as I tume in to them
-working so hard to be tactful and considerate that I suppress my real feelings

TWOs as Children Often
-are very sensitive to disapproval and criticism
-try hard to please their parents by being helpful and understanding
-are outwardly compliant
-are popular or try to be popular with other children
-act coy, precocious, or dramatic in order to get attention
-are clowns and jokers (the more extroverted TWOs), or quiet and shy (the more introverted TWOs)

TWOs as Parents
-are good listeners, love their children unconditionally, and are warm and encouraging (or suffer guilt if they aren't)
-are often playful with their children
wonder: "Am I doing it right?" "Am I giving enough?" "Have I caused irreparable damage?"
-can become fiercely protective

haha... wanna be my children in future??

try this TEST YOURSELF!!!