<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 @4:03 PM
hot title:

i tell u guys my secret prescription for gastric pain...
want anot??
whatever... want or dont want i also say...
THE ANSWER IS SHOPPING...
i mention that i wanted a new pair of slippers badly right...
in my previous post...
so i went to check it out...
and baoling came along...
Praise God....
found it...
$23.90
but haven buy it yet... cox...
i brought donuts and not enough money...
but i going to go back to that shop to get it tmr after my DG...
whahaha...
baoling is buying it too... with her mom..
if nothing goes wrong...
haha...
BUT BUT BUT... ... ...
the think is...
NOW NO MORE GASTRIC...
so the CURE for GASTRIC is SHOPPING... hehe...
and i brought a transparent piggy bank...
haha... but its a bear shape... i'd been looking for it for weeks le...
and now i found it...
and his NAME is called HAPPY BEAR!!!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!
i brought 6 DONUTS...
Yummy...
oreo, dark choco, choco crunch, strawberry, ciminon & white choco!!!
u shd go try them...
they can be compared to DONUT FACTORY...
if they could merge... it would be good...
cox i dont really like all donuts frm DONUT FACTORY and not all donuts from MUNCHY DONUTS!!!
a msg to DONUT FACTORY & MUNCHY DONUTS... WOULD U PLS MERGE???

opps... jus recieve a news...
THERE'LL BE NO DG TOMORROW!!!
which means i can go buy my shoes straight after school...
BUT A QUESTION... shd i go hospital tomorrow then????
anyway tmr then think... hehe...

Oh... and today is my 3rd day of my MEAT-LESS FAST...
it can be called VEGEFAST too...
and baoling mention she dont mind going on MEAT-LESS FAST with me for her breakfast and lunch...
my sticky rice is always so good...
HEEHEE((: