<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 @10:58 AM
hot title:

im backed... :))
yesterday went for crusade...
we had it at E2-LR...
watched a movie...
called...............
FACING THE GIANTS!!!
i guess this phrased is always heard in church svc and cg...
but how many time i had apply it in my life???
to be exact...
0...
always say.. i will believe and nothing is impossible...
but i always failed to do and complete it...
and always run away frm the fact...
but after the movie...
ive made a decision to make sure i will never give up anymore with trying...

in the movie... it mention... 'NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!'
and it also mention that... 'IF GOD HAS OPEN THE DOOR FOR YOU, NOTHING CAN CLOSE IT... AND IF ITS CLOSE NOTHING CAN OPEN IT...' it taught me that if its God's will... nothing can prevent it...

then after everthing they wanted go KFC de... then i was like huh... im fasting leh... cannot it meat... then my first thought is i eat today then i fast one extra day... but just like what God has speak to me through the movie saying if its His will nothing can stop it... His will is that i want to fast... so end up there's not enough of seats so end up we went foodcourt... and i had my vegeterian food.... PRAISE GOD!!! "if its God's will the devil cannot take charge... "

and today i hope is another wonderful day i guessed... still deciding whether to go visit my grandma later... haix... IM TIRED!!! but i know i terribily need a new pair of slippers...