<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, October 22, 2007 @9:08 AM
hot title:

last friday... went to some place and somemore i saw SOMEONE lor...
pour water on my head lo... lol... then after that went sakae sushi...
the 90 mins buffet....
then after that i met jasmin and we travelled all the way down to Jurong East to meet Rae and the rest... and that poor jon waiting under block... haha...

then sat... FREE!!! so went out with baoling... my STICKY RICE!!
we went HK CAFE again... haha..






































































then went off to Boon Keng...

one of the pravite hospital there to visit my ah ma...

then whole family was there... including my sister...

and my cute ernest.. hehe...

we went to the restuarant opposite...

my dad these 2 days very good lo... haha...

then sunday is here...

as usual went for svc... was serving...

my trial didnt turn up... thats sad...

after fellowship went to visit ah ma again...

left early... daddy drove...

went home... slack awhile... then went out for dinner...

went sun plaza... all i thought is food court food... but daddy surprised me... he said... "lets go sakae sushi!!" and i was like... "oh... SURE!!!" the place was nice... food even better... there were things there that i didnt see in any other sakae before... like bimbiba... and jap steamboat... hehe... yummy... then got one sushi is butterfly pattern de lo... cool right... hehe...