<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 @11:21 AM
hot title:

people....
jus somemore updates...
went for LM yesterday....
many many many... people came...
new people and 'lao ren'... haha...
and we announced the new prayer chain format...
and a few more ppl joined the chain.. Praise God!!
really hope that this would be successful lo...
yesterday we also had a speaker... who taught on security in God... i even discovered that there were things that God made it happen for me to feel that so secure in His Love...
then we went for dinner at causeway ard 8pm... wanteng myself jorrie and some other crusaders ate 'ban mian'!! and we discover we cant finish all the time...
and i always left with three quarter of it la... so we decided that next time we could have 3 person to share one bow of ban mian lo... haha...
had a great time too...
me in sch now.. gonna visit my grandma later at ttsh...
updated.. whahahaha...