<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, October 04, 2007 @9:01 AM
♥ hot title:

recently our Church sang 2 new songs... the words deeply sunk into my heart...

in this song called Hossana...
i start asking myself questions... such as...
1. how can i really really toally rely on God's strength who is in the highest?-especially so many things that i had to do...
2. when can i be more like God and do things for His kingdom's cause?-or am i doing things for my own benefits??
3. can i see revival??-a comforted zone im in...
4. is prayer n fasting no longer in my dictionary??-to comfy???
5. can i have the love and broken heart that my Father God has??
"these are really the desires of my heart.. i really need to step out of my comfort zone... im jus to comfortable in the things i'm doing.. everything had became a routine.. i need to get things to be in place.. i need to put God's first in all things before i can do things for His kingdom cause... and truely, if i want to see revival... have a love and broken heart that is like God... i really really need to step out of my comfort zone... I NEED A BREAKTHROUGH!! prayer n fasting got to come into the picture... "

another song.. Here in my life... questions still ponders...
1. am i trusting in God's faith??-is it why everything is nt in place..
2. has i allowed God to be my freedom??
"indeed i really need a BREAKTHROUGH!! God be my saviour..."

i really don want the Yuping NOW!!! but a CHANGED YUPING!!!