<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Sunday, October 14, 2007 @6:36 PM
♥ hot title:

today met my new CGL... yuzhen...
didn't really feel much emotionally...
jus feel that its the fact and need to accept the truth lo...
heard frm xia... my new CG might be going back to JW Church...
thats cool... and revival will come...
my cg day is still on sat... time?? forgot to ask... haha...
but... CG venue is getting nearer and nearer to my place le...
CHUA CHU KANG!!!
yeah... haha...
which means all i need is 20mins to reach...
but but but...
if doing support duty on Sat... then i gotta rush like mad...
haix...
and jasmin will be in my cg too... haha...
i jus feel that God is always so good...
making all my dreams to come true...
and pastor preached a very good word today also...
actally for the past few weeks...
it really drives me to step out in faith and do great things for His kingdom's cause... i can foresee that my breakthrough is coming real soon...
hehe...

and today after all of us met our new! CGLs... we went fellowship...
we went macau express for makan.. and xia came along... had really a great time... it seems like today we almost hit full strength... many ppl came...
but b4 we went for makan... we took lots and lots of picx in the hall...
as if its our last day in EXPO HALL 8 like that.. haha...
will upload the pictures soon...
take care people... :))