<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, November 12, 2007 @9:45 AM
♥ hot title:

and ya.. CELL GROUP MULTIPLIED!!!
had our multiplication cell group meeting at JON'S PLACE...

thank jasmin... saw your blog...

to W362 & W220:
thanks so much for being so friendly and welcoming for the past 4 weeks when we were there... though not know u guys very long... but wanna thank all of u for the friendship... heehee:)

to the NEW FORMED W362:
hope we will have close bonding... and lets see the HARVEST... as the revival is NEAR!!! heehee:))
HARVEST HARVEST HARVEST
I SEE THE HARVEST HARVEST HARVEST
REACHING OUT THE HARVEST HARVEST HARVEST

to JASMIN:
just wanna thank you for ur presence in the CG... really glad to see u back in church... whatever reason is it.. REMEMBER to SHARE with me okie... heehee:)) really hope that the next time when i see u again... u going to grow more spirtually... and get your calling from above... just like what u mention... its time that u RISE UP... ya... so jia you wor... we can always meet after cg or svc de... haha... i will miss u calling jon PIKACHU too... hahaha...

to JON & EE RONG:
hey the 2 manly brothers out there... jus wanna thank you for the friendship even if we are in the same CG once again... haha... lets really try to adapt to the CG fast... and lets really GROW together, frm GLORY TO GLORY!!! ya... jia you peepx... :))