<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, November 29, 2007 @5:48 PM
♥ hot title:

opss... i have MANY MANY MANY things to blog yeah...

on tuesday... went out with my beauties yea... had great time out... wanted to go for KBOX de... but we were not ALLOWED TO... haix... cox we went to CCK but the outlet was closed down and i was like... sianx.... so ended up we went makan and travel down to serangoon to visit Zhang's new work place which coincidentally it was near my mummy's stall la... hahaha... so brought her ard and shopped for her make-up stuffs... hehe... and then went to amk hub and meet our XINHUI... haha... shopped ard for zhang's clothing... yup... for what i can say is she SPENT alot... haha... then after that me and zhang went to do something to our eyebrown... haha... then after all that i 169-ed to my cousin's hse...

and on wed morning, we woke up real early to set off to malaysia...which i didn't know the place at first... BUT after the whole trip i know liao... hahaha.. the name of the place is KUKUP... haha... with nice seafood... but serious i can tell u its boring for ppl like me who loves shopping... haha... but i somehow get to experience the lifestyle that my parents goes through in the past... haha.. when Singapore is like... ate alot... and brought alot of food back... haha... YUMMY... got chance i will let u guys try the food that ive brought... hahaha... hehe...

and tmr gonna be another school day i guessed... and going to go for cg after school... and meeting some of the cg members for dinner at bugis first... yeap... update the pics soon... haha... cheers:)