<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Monday, November 26, 2007 @11:38 AM
♥ hot title:

WONDERFUL SATURDAY!!!
last SUPPORT duty @ expo-thats so fun... fun doing bulletings with teng wee and tim... haha...
met Kim- we met at bedok and down too CITY HALL... makan... ready for meeting then last minute cancelled so end up we went shopping... hehe... ops... BF and im shopping.. opps... DEAD!!!
went AH MA's place-it was ah ma's birthday and we had BUFFET... yummy eh... lots of food... ah ma very happy also.. took photos.... should be uploading it soon... many many people also.. haha.. a joyful occasion... zheng kai's mum and sister also came... hehe...

SUNDAY... DONNO HOW TO SAY...
i was late for section breakfast... but my boys are even later la... shuzhen gave us a farewell gift oso... a note and a CHERRYAPPLE each... its significant... to be cherrish by 4S2 and be an apple of God's eye... then i also got my PLASTIC USHER TAG!!! whahaha... like finally after 6mths of serving... then went in for pre-service prayer meet... then went to logis for photo taking but end up no photo taking... "ps:the person who said it was cancelled... i know its very frustrating if ppl dont get there on time... but try not to be too harsh... its not very nice ya..." then after svc went AIRPORT for lunch... and finally had our mtg... then went bryan's place.. bit bit boring huh... then after that myself rae and shirley went to makan... ice cream and bk... yummy and shopping... and took 853 hm... slept all the way... was too tired... whahaha...

TOMORROW....
meeting my BEAUTIES for DINNER... and someone is going KBOX la.. lol... whahahaha...