<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31400499?origin\x3dhttp://melifeme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Profile


Cheryl Tan
23 May
Child of God
YCCA-Xxon; Cell-u-lites
RPCCC-Spiritual Multiplier
Youth Entrepreneurship IG-President



Herwishes

I want to... join full time(when?)
I want to... go mission trips
I want to... have more christian books
I want to... be the salt and light
I want to... graduate with a GPA of 3.0
I want to... get driving license by 2010
I want to... get into the teaching industry
I want to... get a Degree in Business Administration, SIM(UB)
I want to... get a MacBook/MacBook Pro
I want to... get a iphone


Daily Bread

Pasts

Thursday, December 20, 2007 @6:35 PM
hot title:Christmas.. Excited...

Hihihi...

another day has past... my 1st week of holidays are ending real soon... everything seems to be moving so quickly... just like the pace of life... haix... should go and find something to do tomorrow... maybe shopping?? haha...

and so fast... 5 more days to CHRISTMAS DAY!!! 1 more day to CHC's 1st Christmas Service in 2007... i believe that the drama crew are doing a good job... every year that never fail the congregation... they are always playing from glory to glory...

so people... nothing to do this Christmas?? join me for a great time of musical at CHC... contact me worx....

Sat-5pm @ Expo
Sun-10am @ Expo
Sun-1230pm @ Jurong West St 91
Mon-4pm @ Jurong West St 91
Mon-745pm @ Expo
Tues-930am & 12pm @ Expo